Need a simple and delicious guacamole recipe!? Now you’ve got one 🙂
The trick to preparing this recipe is to make sure all of the ingredients are finely chopped before you combine them.
EASY BREEZY GUACAMOLE
(Makes 8-10 servings)
- 4 avocados, chopped
- 1 small tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers (remove seeds for less heat), finely chopped
- 2 cloves finely grated garlic
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- ½ cup (10 grams) chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ small red onion, chopped finely
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- CELERY STICKS to dip 🙂
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mash together until it reaches your desired consistency. Taste and adjust salt seasoning.
Dip with crunchy celery sticks instead of chips!